Lithium carbonate, an inorganic compound with the chemical formula Li2CO3, is a colorless monoclinic crystal or white powder. Slightly soluble in water and dilute acid, insoluble in ethanol and acetone. The thermal stability is lower than that of carbonates of other elements of the same group in the periodic table, and it does not deliquesce in the air. Lithium carbonate powder can be used to make ceramics, medicines, catalysts, etc. It is also a commonly used raw material for lithium-ion batteries.
|Lithium Carbonate Industrial Grade|
|Lithium Carbonate Battery Grade|
1. Production of various lithium compounds, metal lithium and isotopes.
2. Prepare the catalyst for chemical reactions.
3. Semiconductor, ceramics, television, medicine and atomic energy industry.
4. Electrolyte additives for aluminum smelting.
5. Used to prepare acoustic grade single crystal, optical grade single crystal.
6. A coagulant in cement admixtures.
7. Used in the lithium-ion battery.
Huarui has strict quality management system. We test our products first after we finish our production, and we test again before every delivery, even sample. And if you need, we would like to accept third party to test. Of course if you like, we could provide sample to you to test.
Our product quality is guaranteed by Sichuan Metallurgical Institute and Guangzhou Institute of Metal Research. The long term cooperation with them can save a lot of testing time for customers.