Phosphorus iron is an alloy composed of iron and phosphorus, of which the phosphorus content is generally between 0.4% and 1.0%. Iron phosphorus has good magnetic conductivity, electrical conductivity, corrosion resistance and processing properties, and is an efficient and environmentally friendly alloy material, so it has been widely used in electric power, electronics, chemical industry and other fields.
Manufacturing method of iron phosphorus
There are two main manufacturing methods of iron phosphorus: melting method and solid state method.
1. Melting method
The melting process is one of the main methods for the manufacture of iron phosphorus. The method is to melt the raw materials of iron and phosphorus at high temperatures, and then obtain the phosphorus iron by pouring or centrifugation. In the process of melting process, it is necessary to control the temperature and composition to ensure the high quality of ferric phosphorus.
2. Solid state method
The solid state process is another way to make iron phosphorus. The method is to mix the raw materials of iron and phosphorus in a solid state, and then sintering or hot pressing to obtain iron phosphorus. In the process of solid state process, it is necessary to control the mixing and sintering conditions to ensure uniform and dense ferric phosphorus.
Application of iron phosphorus
Ferric phosphate has been widely used in many fields because of its excellent properties. Specifically, it is mainly used in the following aspects:
1. Power sector
In the field of power, iron phosphorus is mainly used in the manufacture of transformers, reactors and other electromagnetic components. These components need to have good magnetic and electrical conductivity, and iron phosphorus just has these advantages. In addition, iron phosphorus can also be used in the manufacture of cable accessories and other products.
2. Chemical industry
In the field of chemical industry, phosphorus iron is mainly used in the manufacture of chemical equipment, pipelines and other products. These products need to have good corrosion resistance and processing properties, and iron phosphate just has these advantages. In addition, iron phosphorus can also be used to make products such as catalysts.
In the field of electronics, iron phosphorus is mainly used in the manufacture of electronic components, inductors and other products. These products need to have good electrical conductivity and processing properties, and iron phosphate just has these advantages. In addition, iron phosphorus can also be used in the manufacture of battery plates and other products.
The advantages of iron phosphorus
As an alloy material, phosphorus iron has the following advantages:
1. High magnetic permeability: The magnetic permeability of iron phosphorus is very good, and can be used to manufacture high-precision transformers and other products.
2. High electrical conductivity: The electrical conductivity of phosphorus iron is also very good, and can be used to manufacture cable accessories and other products.
3. Corrosion resistance: phosphorus iron has good corrosion resistance and can be used to manufacture chemical equipment and other products.
4. Good processing performance: phosphorus iron has good processing performance, can be turned, milling, drilling and other machining operations.
5. Environmental protection: As an environmentally friendly material, iron phosphorus will not produce harmful substances during use.
6. Good economy: the price of phosphorus iron is relatively low, which can reduce the cost of products.
Chengdu Huarui Industrial Co., Ltd.
Post time: Oct-25-2023