Titanium hydride powder is a gray or white solid powder composed of the elements titanium and hydrogen. It has excellent chemical stability and high electrical conductivity, can remain stable at high temperatures, and does not react with water and oxygen. Titanium hydride powder is widely used in electronics, aerospace, energy, medical and other fields. It can be used to manufacture high temperature superconducting materials and electronic packaging materials.
|Titanium Hydride TIH2 powder ---Chemical Composition|
1. As a getter in the electric vacuum process.
2. It can be used as a hydrogen source in the manufacture of metal foam. What’s more, it can be used as a source of high-purity hydrogen.
3. It can be used for metal-ceramic sealing and supplying titanium to alloy powder in powder metallurgy.
4. Titanium hydride is very brittle, so it can be used to make titanium powder.
5. It is also used for welding: Titanium dihydride is thermally decomposed to form new ecological hydrogen and metallic titanium. The latter facilitates welding and increases the strength of the weld.
6. Can be used as a catalyst for polymerization
vacuum plastic bag + carton