Hafnium Hf powder mainly used for:
1. Commonly used in X-ray cathode and tungsten wire manufacturing;
2. Pure hafnium has the advantages of plasticity, easy processing and high temperature corrosion resistance, and is an important material in the atomic energy industry;
3. Hafnium has a large thermal neutron capture section, making it an ideal neutron absorber, which can be used as a control rod and protective device in atomic reactors;
4. Hafnium powder can be used as propellant for rockets
5. Hafnium can be used as a getter for many inflatable systems. Hafnium getter can remove oxygen, nitrogen and other unnecessary gases present in the system;
6. Hafnium is often used as an additive in hydraulic oil to prevent the volatilization of hydraulic oil during high-risk operations. As Hafnium has strong anti-volatility, it is generally used in industrial hydraulic oil and medical hydraulic oil;
7. Hafnium element is also used in the latest Intel45nm processor;
8. Hafnium alloys can be used as front protective coating for rocket nozzles and gliding re-entry vehicles, and Hf-Ta alloys can be used to manufacture tool steels and resistance materials. Hafnium is used as an additive element in heat-resistant alloys, such as alloys of tungsten, molybdenum, and tantalum. HfC can be used as a cemented carbide additive due to its high hardness and melting point.
We also supply hafnium wire and hafnium rod, welcome to consult!