HR-F series spherical aluminum nitride filler is a product obtained through special sphere formation, nitriding purification, classification and other processes. The resulting aluminum nitride has a high spheroidization rate, small specific surface area, narrow particle size distribution and high purity. This product is widely used as a thermal interface material due to its high thermal conductivity, good fluidity and other characteristics.
High thermal conductivity
● Low specific surface area
● Good fluidity, high filling rate
● The particle size is uniform ,and the distribution is very narrow, conducive to achieve a stable match with other fillers in the application
|Technical item||Unit||HRF Series product Code|
|Specific Surface Area||m2/g||0.06||0.05||0.02||0.01|
* Thermal interface material: significantly improve the thermal conductivity, such as 6w/m.k thermal gel, 10w/m.k thermal pad;
* Thermally conductive engineering plastics: PVC plastics, polyurethane plastics, PA plastics, pp plastics, functional plastics, etc.;
* Thermal spray coating.
For thermal conductive powders, we have aluminum nitride powder, spherical aluminum nitride, spherical alumina, near-spherical alumina, and spherical boron nitride.