Titanium carbide (TiC) is a hard ceramic material with excellent physical and chemical properties. In terms of physical properties, titanium carbide has the characteristics of high melting point, high hardness and good corrosion resistance, and titanium carbide has a wide range of applications in many fields. In terms of chemical properties, titanium carbide has stability, can remain stable at high temperatures, and is not easy to react with strong acids and bases. It also has good antioxidant properties and can be used for a long time at high temperatures. Titanium carbide is mainly used in the manufacture of advanced ceramics, superhard materials, wear-resistant materials and coatings. It can also be used to manufacture metal matrix composites and biomedical materials, among other fields.
1. It is used for smelting high-strength low-alloy steel, pipeline steel and other steel grades. The addition of vanadium carbide to steel can improve the comprehensive properties of steel such as wear resistance, corrosion resistance, toughness, strength, ductility, hardness and thermal fatigue resistance.
2. As a grain inhibitor, it can be used in the field of cemented carbide and cermet, which can effectively prevent the growth of WC grains during the sintering process.
3. Used as wear-resistant material in different cutting and wear-resistant tools.
4. As a raw material for extracting pure metal vanadium.
5. Used as a catalyst. Vanadium carbide has also been widely used as a new type of catalyst due to its high activity, selectivity, stability and resistance to "catalyst poisoning" in hydrocarbon reactions.
Huarui has strict quality management system. We test our products first after we finish our production, and we test again before every delivery, even sample. And if you need, we would like to accept third party to test. Of course if you like, we could provide sample to you to test.
Our product quality is guaranteed by Sichuan Metallurgical Institute and Guangzhou Institute of Metal Research. The long term cooperation with them can save a lot of testing time for customers.